Tours to Bhutan from US – Book Best Bhutan Tour Packages
Tours to Bhutan from US who wish to travel to Bhutan require a visa and must book their holiday through a Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners. Explore Bhutan’s rich culture and stunning environment.
Bhutan is a perhaps the most mountainous country in the world. The kingdom of Bhutan is located in South Asia, wedged between the world’s two most populous nations, India and China. Cradled by the southern slopes of the eastern Himalayas this landlocked nation, about the size of Switzerland, is an ancient land of myths and legends where an age-old Himalayan Buddhist culture flourishes to this day.
Visa Policy of Bhutan
All guests require a travel permit (passport), legitimate for no less than a half year longer than their voyage, and a visa expert letter/visa leeway for Bhutan which must be pre-endorsed preceding your landing in Bhutan. All visas are issued at Thimphu (a Bhutan visa costs $40 USD) and are just issued to sightseers booked with a local tour operator, straightforwardly or through an outside travel specialist. Applications for visitor visas are presented by your visit administrator and takes no less than 7 days to process.
Air tickets to Bhutan can’t be obtained without visa leeway. It would be ideal if you recollect, Druk Air is the main carrier that flies into Bhutan. A visa specialist letter is issued after prepayment for your travel courses. If it’s not too much trouble make certain you convey a similar international ID that you submitted for your Bhutan visa or you will be denied section. When you land at Paro Int’l airplane terminal, all guests are currently required to give fingerprints and a facial picture alongside 2 travel permit photographs.
Minimum Tour Cost for Bhutan Tour
Amid the low season months (Jan, Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug and Dec), it costs $200 USD per individual, every day. The high season months (Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct and Nov), it costs $250 USD per individual every day. For gatherings of two, it costs $280 USD every day, per individual. For a solitary explorer, its $290 USD every day, per individual.
The base cost incorporates :
- All inward duties and charges (counting the eminence of $65 USD).
- 3 star Accommodation.
- All suppers.
- Authorized Bhutanese Tour Guide.
- All inward Transport.
- Outdoors Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours.
- There should be no energize for kids to the age of 5 years. Those between the ages of 6-12 years joined by older folks half markdown on day by day rates and 100% on eminence.
- Full time understudies underneath the age of 25 years holding legitimate personality cards from their scholastic establishments should be given a 25% markdown on day by day rates.
- A markdown of half on every day rates should be given to one individual in a gathering of 11-15 individuals. 100% markdown might be given to one part in a gathering surpassing 16 people.
- half markdown on sovereignty should be given after the eighth night and 100% rebate on eminence after the fourteenth night.
- Guests benefiting rebates under areas 1, 2 and 3 should not be qualified under segment 4.
Places of Interest during your trip to Bhutan
It truly relies upon what you plan to see and experience amid your visit to Bhutan from USA. The heavenly Dzongs, Buddhist Monasteries and landmarks; the shocking, flawless valleys and mountains; the old Bhutanese workmanship and antiques; the one of a kind design; beautiful Mask Dances; the Tshechu celebrations of various valleys; the different mountain treks on offer; and the Bhutanese culture and convention that is as yet in place and cased even today. On account of protection endeavors by the administration, Bhutan is a living exhibition hall. Bhutan’s scene and culture is so various crosswise over various areas that it offers unmistakable charms and environs for investigation and experience to the lively voyager.